Loterie Farm Treetop Adventure Tour Questions!

Tigers2

I was looking onto the Loterie Farm Treetop Adventure Tour. If anyone can help me out it would be awesome!

1. Can we take the excursion solo! or must we use the cruise lines??

2. How much is the tour for adults and children and taxi costs?

3. What is the possibility of the tour and Orient Beach?

Thanks in advance for any insight!

We rented cars so I can't help with the taxi cost. It is either $40 or $45 and they could have gotten us right in at about 11:30am (a large group from a ship had just finished). We opted not to do it afterall as we had done one in Costa Rica and this one didn't look as good. I would have liked to have hiked here but I was out-voted by my group. It is a beautiful area and if you haven't done one you probably would enjoy it. By the way, there were only 3 ships in that day - 2 were small ships and 1 of those didn't offer it as an excursion. Check how many ships and the size of them to determine whether you might be able to get in on your own.

I was looking onto the Loterie Farm Treetop Adventure Tour. If anyone can help me out it would be awesome!

1. Can we take the excursion solo! or must we use the cruise lines??

2. How much is the tour for adults and children and taxi costs?

3. What is the possibility of the tour and Orient Beach?

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Lotierie Farms contracts with RCI, and I know when we did it, they weren't taking RCI passengers independently. As a matter of fact, on the day Serenade was in, the course was only open for folks on the RCI tour, and we saw the spend a couple taxi fulls away.

For us it was a morning tour, and we had plenty of time to return to the ship, have lunch in the WJ, and then walk around Phillipsburg. It probably would have been tight to try to get to Orient Beach as well.

Archived