No Rush Tour operator Beau Robinson dies of a massive heart attack

dachshunddoglover

The Lynette pictured above is NOT Beau/Bodo's girlfriend Anett. Anett is a middle-aged, overweight Caucasian (German) woman with blondish-brown hair.

Nonetheless, we toured with Beau and Anett in August. Although we truly had a surprisingly wonderful tour, there were several odd things about the whole deal. First, was the convoluted way they sent directions on where to meet. Not only were there written directions, but they sent a link to an online photo album with pictures of each step along the way, plus pictures of Beau and Anett. Beau explained to us that we had to meet outside the cruise terminal facility because his French business license was no good on the Dutch side. It made sense to me, but maybe we should have questioned that more...

Anyway, Beau did make a few negative comments about the locals. I took that as coming from a person who was not used to living the island life, but now I know it is coming from a racist. No good. Anett was pretty strange. She was nice, but she was still learning English (so she said), so she mostly just spoke to Beau in German and left us alone. They said they met on the internet and Anett had just moved there a few months prior to our tour. Beau did tell us about landscaping in Florida, but I didn't catch (or he didn't say) anything about being "kicked out" of the U.S.

We really did have a good tour, and I hate that things with No Rush had to end this way.

We were on a tour with Beau back in June. He was definitely very, very negative about the island and although we saw the entire island, it was our least favorite island of everyplace we've ever been to. We ate at Sunset Bar on Moho Beach and it wasn't a place I would go back to. The food was neither good nor bad, just a little pricey; the view of watching jets land is the price you pay, I guess. I would eat somewhere else if I went back. Beau took us to Mullet Bay which wasn't good for snorkeling, but very good for relaxing.

My husband is in law enforcement...wait until I tell him about everything I have read. I don't believe Beau is dead. As stated before, he also told us about having to leave the U.S., and told us he was planning on going into partnership with the owner of the Paradise Cove Restaurant, as she had duel citizenship to both sides of the island, therefore he would be able to come into the cruise port instead of having to wait on the outside. The previous post about them being in partnership wouldn't surprise me with what he told us. My husband and I talked about Beau after the tour and said that something just didn't hit us right about him. My husband questioned him a great deal during our tour and the more Beau spoke, the more uneasy we felt. My husband caught him a few times saying something different from what he said before. I never felt we were ever in danger though, and he provided us with the tour we requested.

His old website showed a picture of his girlfriend, but the picture above was too dark to tell if it was her. Also, the picture posted of Bodo or whatever his name is, was indeed Beau that we had our tour with.

I feel bad for anyone that lost their deposit but I would find the owner of Paradise Cove Restaurant...I'm sure she's his partner at this point. He made mention to us that she is heavily involved in politics. Who knows what was truth and what was not.

Good luck to everyone.

Of course he was negative about the island. he is a racist.

his web site sounded just like a neo **** web site.

it was ridiculous.

This is an example of what he posted on the now defunct web site:

"Discover the truth about the

Friendly Island

Saint Martin also known as Sint Maarten

Under the surface there is danger! Human predators of a dark complexion are

hiding in the dark. Suddenly, they attack, rob, stab, and maybe kill you .

For many tourists the vacation turned into a nightmare!

Stay away from this island!

You deserve better then this!"

Pure garbage!

At the time we took our tour, that was not posted on his web site or I would have never toured with him. However, I will say that I remember him saying almost those exact words on our tour. I think he left out the "of the dark complexion".

• 1 month later...

I recently discovered that website http://insidesxm.homestead.com

I guess that's the one you mentioned here?

Took a close look at it and have to admit, the island got a crime problem!

Beau or Bodo don't seem like a nice guy but the reports about the crimes are real and not a fake!

Of course he was negative about the island. he is a racist.

his web site sounded just like a neo **** web site.

it was ridiculous.

This is an example of what he posted on the now defunct web site:

"Discover the truth about the

Friendly Island

Saint Martin also known as Sint Maarten

Under the surface there is danger! Human predators of a dark complexion are

hiding in the dark. Suddenly, they attack, rob, stab, and maybe kill you .

For many tourists the vacation turned into a nightmare!

Stay away from this island!

You deserve better then this!"

Pure garbage!

According to Bernard, when we were on a tour with him on 2/6/08, Bodo is still on the island and is living in Marigot. Bernard did not comment (good or bad) on Bodo, just told us a little history, and said he's still there.

Just another bit of info.

According to Bernard, when we were on a tour with him on 2/6/08, Bodo is still on the island and is living in Marigot. Bernard did not comment (good or bad) on Bodo, just told us a little history, and said he's still there.

Just another bit of info.

I think we were on the same tour together. That's what I remember him saying as well. That he was alive & in Marigot. Like you say I never heard him speak bad of him just that he was alive. I guess this thread has generated some pots over all the facts or fiction?!?!

Archived