OBC questions

TracersQQ

First off, where do you view your OBC, on your documents? I don't see any credit listed anywhere on my paper documents or online. I should have $25 per person because they dropped Costa Maya and didn't add another port. Also, My PVP said she would watch for my sailing to drop in price and if it did she would apply OBC. Well, it did drop, today, not by much, it would only be a total of $60 for all 3 of us. Should I call her or should I wait and see if it drops more. How many times are you allowed to get OBC from a price drop?

some of mine lately have been via notice in the cabin..on a nice card telling who from..never has been on any of my docs.. I have had various reasons..maybe others have other ways..since it is directly from TA, or PVP..it may go to the ship, since your folio will be generated there.

First off, where do you view your OBC, on your documents? I don't see any credit listed anywhere on my paper documents or online. I should have $25 per person because they dropped Costa Maya and didn't add another port. Also, My PVP said she would watch for my sailing to drop in price and if it did she would apply OBC. Well, it did drop, today, not by much, it would only be a total of $60 for all 3 of us. Should I call her or should I wait and see if it drops more. How many times are you allowed to get OBC from a price drop?

You dont have to speak to your PVP about price drops, that a nice perk of booking with Carnival directly. If you see a price drop at 4am. You can call the 800 # and speak with anyone that answers the phone to get your price adjusted.

If you look at your booking information, under 'Modify Booking' near the bottom you'll see all of the charges for your cruise.

I there you'll also see Credits, listed as a negative ( - ) figure. That's your OBC. At least that's how mine appeared.

:rolleyes: You should find your on obc just under the total price payed on your Cruise Ticket - Guest Copy in your document book.:D

Hi Tracers,

I'm on the same cruise with you and have purchased Fun Ship Dollars ahead of time which show up on my documents (both paper & e-docs) as OBC, but the $25 does not. My TA said that the $25 for the cancelled port will not be reflected until I board.

Your OBC appears on your On Boarding Ticket Contract.Have a nice cruise . My wife and I, Sail on the Liberty 11-24-07,we recieved $105.00 each O.B.C. ,Itmakes the cruise more enjoyable.:):)

Archived