room service menu?

Unca Pete

On our recent cruise in Oct. on the Crown I wrote in "Bacon" on the morning room service menu that you hang on your door and received bacon with my order. The next evening I decided it would like an English Muffin with my Bacon so I added that to my order too. The next morning I received my order with the Bacon and the English Muffin included. Wow, this is working out great ! Only one problem though, I did not ask for my English Muffin to be toasted so it was not. When you think about it though I also didn't ask for my bacon to be cooked, (if you are having an early morning delivery the bacon is a little on the undercooked side), and it was. The next evening I was more specific and asked for a toasted English Muffin with my Bacon, I received what I requested ! We are not big breakfast people but my husband was starting to take notice and asked," Do you think we could get sausage ?". Well, one can only ask ! So, once again I penciled in, Bacon, Toasted English Muffin and added Sausage. Low and behold that is what we got the next morning ! When I say we got Bacon and Sausage I mean we got Bacon and Sausage by the plate full !!! So my advise to anyone is if you want something it can't hurt to ask !

Archived