Treasure Hunt in Coz, Key West

dk1

I am setting up an adult Pirate themed Birthday party on the Fascination in February. Part of that will be a "Treasure Hunt" (scavenger hunt) to take place on the ship and both ports of call, Key West and Cozumel. I do not wish to cost my friends any more money than nec as some are taking this cruise just to be with me for my 50th and are travelling across the country to do so.

I know about the "free" gemstones, beads at Sr Frogs, plastic rings at Del Sol. I imagine there's coasters or beads from M'ville and C&C's.

I don't recall anything "free" in Key West. I am planning things like a cup from Tony's, a Conch Republic magnet or something as such.

Any ideas?

dk

I am setting up an adult Pirate themed Birthday party on the Fascination in February. Part of that will be a "Treasure Hunt" (scavenger hunt) to take place on the ship and both ports of call, Key West and Cozumel. I do not wish to cost my friends any more money than nec as some are taking this cruise just to be with me for my 50th and are travelling across the country to do so.

I know about the "free" gemstones, beads at Sr Frogs, plastic rings at Del Sol. I imagine there's coasters or beads from M'ville and C&C's.

I don't recall anything "free" in Key West. I am planning things like a cup from Tony's, a Conch Republic magnet or something as such.

Any ideas?

dk

There is a pirate museum in Key West...maybe a trinket from there would be good.

http://www.trustedtours.com/store/Key-West-Pirate-Soul-Museum-C123.aspx

:cool:

Archived