Cruise Perfume

QTPieRye

I have seen Cruise Perfume for men and women on Ebay for $4.99 per 3.4 fl oz bottle. + $4.50 shipping. I was wondering if this is something that is sold on ship or is it complimentary in the cabins? Thought it might make a nice souvenior for the in-laws :eek:

It is funny you ask. There is now a Philly cruise critic group that formed just because we discussed it on the board about a year ago. Four of us are going on the CTN out of NY in October and rooming together.

The purfume for men and women was in a local Dollar tree store for $1.00. Yes one dollar (commercial) Of course we all bought it because we are cruise fanatics but it smells bad. It is in a cute aqua blue decanner with waves etched in it.

None of us know where they once sold this or gave it away?

What's the name of the perfume...

"Live the life, experience the moment again and again. Remember the passion of the buffet line with Channel's new scent of uncontrollable desire... Coco Vin"

:-)

Rob

CRUISE by Carnival cruise

"Cruise" (by Carnival cruise) is NOT affiliated in any way, shape, or form with Carnival Cruise Lines. I saw an article in one of the cruise magazines that some company (the above?) was being sued for using Carnival's name on toiletries.

Archived