Liberty - What's the best day to book a restaurant?

Hi all,

Sailing on Liberty in a few weeks - very excited! I've never booked a specialty restaurant and want to try one this cruise, however don't want to book it on a evening when the food in the main dining room is fabulous (such as lobster night!) What evening would you say had the least stellar dining room food?

Thanks in advance!

Most of the time the food is not served on the same night for every cruise but i do know that the nights that you are in port, the dining room and special restaurants are the least busy. I can't speak for the food, but try to reserve a table on port nights if you don't have any other plans. Happy Cruising:p

First of all, if you have your heart set on lobster, make sure you read the menu very carefully. They don't advertise lobster night too well and just kind of sneak it in the menu and call it something like "Fisherman"s Platter". Because they do change things up, I would recommend physically going to the main dining room and looking at the menu that day. They should have the menu out in the morning, see if you think it would be a good night to go to the specialty restaurants. Have fun!

Archived