Spirit - 2nd Formal Night Menu?

NickAndysMom

I was wondering if anyone out there can remember what was offered for the second formal night on the Spirit 8-day Mexican Riviera cruise. I've heard a few vague comments like "The menu wasn't so great", but nothing about what was actually offered.

I'd love to hear from you about what you ate that night or any specifics you remember about that night's menu.

I have all the menus for the cruise, but can't figure out which night is which. I think I have it narrowed down to one of 2 menus for the second formal night. One of the menus includes Braised Rabbit. Could this be one of the options on the second formal night? I know this is nothing I'd ever order, so I thought that perhaps this was part of that "not so great" menu.

I'm trying to figure out which night we'd like to dine at the supper club, so your help regarding the menu on this night would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Thanks Jim. Unfortunately, there's no "Formal Night" designation on the remaining 2 menus. I do know which menu is for the first formal night, based on what others have said they ate that night. (You're right; steak & lobster is on the menu.) There's nothing on either of the remaining menus that automatically indicates to me that it is a formal night menu.

So, hopefully someone out there will remember what they ate on the 2nd formal night on the Spirit Mexican Riviera cruise!

Is there some place I can see the Spirit 8-day Mexican Riviera cruise menus? DH and I are sailing Feb 18th.

Carnivals 8 day fleet menu.........probably won't be exact to the night, but it will give you an idea.

-open

-click slide show (upper right side)

-pause and view at your own pace.

and as far as the 2nd formal.....I swear I had the fillet.

Archived