Snorkelers Advice

Krooze Family

[font=Comic Sans MS]Going on the Eastern Glory later this fall...Nassau, St. Thomas & St. Martin. Would love to take our daughter who is seven snorkeling for the very first time. She is a good swimmer, but has never snorkeled before so I know that when we take her the first time, we want it to be where she can stand. I'm sure she will be popping up every time she sees something cool to tell us about.;) [/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]Can you experts in snorkeling suggest good snorkeling beaches on any of these three ports?[/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]Thanks![/font]

I would definitely recommend getting her comfortable before you go and taking the ferry over from St. Thomas to St. Johns and going to Trunk Bay- they have a snorkel trail their that is INCREDIBLE - I can't tell you the number of beautiful fish I saw - I was like a little kid gasping everytime I saw a new fish - It was really wonderful and something that should not be missed.

[quote name='JudyAL']Coki Beach on St. Thomas. You just have to stick your head in the water to see hundreds and hundreds of fish. You can stand there or swim out.[/QUOTE]

I agree.. Go down to the right end where the rocks jut out.. It's amazing how many and how beautiful they are... Bombero

Archived