My plan for Nassau

BeachTeach

Here is the day I've planned:

7:00- Ship arrives

8:15- Get on the bus for Stuarts Cove

Snorkel and have some fun watching sharks

Grab a bite to eat.

Take the Stuarts Cove bus to Atlantis

Look around Atlantis. I know I can't go in the digs, beach, or pools without paying. What will I be able to see? What else is around that we can walk to? I want to take some pictures of the Atlantis and Nassau.

Then take a taxi back to the Straw Market around 3:30. I'm a 2nd grade teacher with 19 kids in my class. I want to buy them all something little. Last year I bought maraca's in Cozumel. They loved them! Any ideas what I could buy? We plan to be back on the ship at 4:30. It leaves at 5:00.

Does this plan sound like it could work? Thanks for any input. I've learned a lot from reading this board!

BeachTeach I was at the straw market a few weeks back and the children were walking around selling these little turtles with a pull string that I thought were great. Unfortunately I can not tell you the price. I would think if buying in bulk you would really be able to negotiate.

Beachteach only thing to watch is the timing coming back from Stuarts Cove. DH did the scuba trip with them in Sept. and didn't get back to ship until well after 2 - just be ready to readjust your plans (to maybe skip Atlantis if the straw market is more important) if the Stuarts Cove trip runs longer than anticipated. DH said it was a bit of a ride to the point of embarkation for the excursion. HTH:)

Archived