Safes for keeping things safe which need to be safe

CanadianEh!

are the saves on the legend big enough to hold a 14" laptop.

Not that i am concerned about it going missing i am just one of those people who likes to keep things safe. Was also thinking about bring my cable lock is there something secure to lock it to?

sorry about the title just in one of those moods today

I haven't been on the legend, but the safes on the boats I've been on have NOT been big enough for a laptop. I would bring the cable lock if you are worried. You'd probably be fine without it, but, sometimes peace of mind is most important. :D

are the saves on the legend big enough to hold a 14" laptop.

Not that i am concerned about it going missing i am just one of those people who likes to keep things safe. Was also thinking about bring my cable lock is there something secure to lock it to?

sorry about the title just in one of those moods today

Wont fit, click on my Safe and Blow dryer thread with pictures: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=415027

Fred

:cool:

Just a quick question - Has anyone ever lost anything out of the room safe when it was locked? How secure are they?

I have never lost anything from safe. Just make sure to always keep your card that you use with you at all times in a zippered pocket. Make sure to take everything with you when you debark - met people at airport, every single time I have sailed, that have left their travel documents safe and secure back in the safe.

Isn't it against the cruise law to take a lap top with you....... ;) .

Never had a bit of problem losing stuff from safe or the room for that matter.

said laptop will only be along for the ride so it can be used to remove pictures from my camera and burn them to DVD mulitple times over so that if the camera decides it's life isn't worth living any more and falls to the bottom of the caribbean i still have some pictures.

As well I really don't want to watch half the movies that are includes on air Canada flights :)

Archived