Gifts for Bride/Groom

kruise22

We are getting married in port on the fourth day of our cruise. I am thinking of getting my husband-to-be a gift that he could use the day of the wedding. I wanted to see if other sailing brides are doing the same. Did you receive or discuss gift giving with your significant other. And if you gave a gift to DH, what did you give him and did you suprise him?

We have just over forty days til we depart for our cruise.

While my FH and I were picking out our wedding bands I noticed he was looking at watches. He had the sales lady pull out a couple and I could tell the one he wanted. The next day I went in and bought it and I have it stashed away until the wedding day. I am going to hide it in my carry on and then put it in my mom's safe in her room until the wedding day. I'm so sneaky :D .

We have decided to buy each other something at one of our ports, so it will kind of be something from the honeymoon.

Also, something really stupid but i bought him a pair of thick socks and i am putting it in a little box. Going to have my brother deliver to him on the wedding morning with a note that says "In case you get cold feet...." :)

We have decided to buy each other something at one of our ports, so it will kind of be something from the honeymoon.

Also, something really stupid but i bought him a pair of thick socks and i am putting it in a little box. Going to have my brother deliver to him on the wedding morning with a note that says "In case you get cold feet...." :)

That's so cute!

Archived