Westerdam Blues Cruise

tsd1

My older Sister will be on that cruise. She only has missed one of these yearly events in all the time she discovered the Blues way to cruise. It was my husband and I that encouraged her to try cruising, but she didn't like the traditional type that we go on. I must say she has found her niche in these type of cruises. How interesting to note that you and I have the same name.

I'm not sure a lot of the people on this fully charterd Blues Cruise post to CC. They have their own message board on another sight, which is unmentionable because it is sponsored by the cruise agency most book through. I know my Sis, always books her cruise a year in advance when she is on the cruise.

Hey Sheila, I think I know who your sister is because we are long time blues cruisers and one time she told me she has a sister named Sheila. You are right about the blues cruise having a niche following. It is known as woodstock on water. No disco, no broadway, no dress code (not even in the dining rooms) ever! :cool:

Yeah, Tsd1, it is a standing joke between me and Sis when I would tell her I went to a napkin folding demonstration on my cruise and she would tell me how she had no assigned seating for dinner and would attend "jam" sessions all night long, with the pool being covered to act as a stage!:) Boy, this is a small world. I sent her the URL to read here.

Archived