Royal Romance!

dna32

Well..so far they haven't told me where the wedding is going to be or what time...I have a NEW person I am dealing with who said that she is NEW to this! GRRRRRRR

Anyway...so far they have messed up on a few things...only have 22 of the 23 guest listed...I sent my finnal guest lists weeks ago...with 23 people!! They don't have my MOH flowers on the Bridal Sales recept...so I will have to bring my own...

The biggest problem there may be.... that the wedding package has changed since I paid for everything...so I need to make sure they give me the extras I paid for...

I learned from you guys...bring all docs....so I have them ready to throw at the first person to tell me..no that isn't what you paid for!!GRRRRRRR

:eek:

Diana

Well..so far they haven't told me where the wedding is going to be or what time...I have a NEW person I am dealing with who said that she is NEW to this! GRRRRRRR

Anyway...so far they have messed up on a few things...only have 22 of the 23 guest listed...I sent my finnal guest lists weeks ago...with 23 people!! They don't have my MOH flowers on the Bridal Sales recept...so I will have to bring my own...

The biggest problem there may be.... that the wedding package has changed since I paid for everything...so I need to make sure they give me the extras I paid for...

I learned from you guys...bring all docs....so I have them ready to throw at the first person to tell me..no that isn't what you paid for!!GRRRRRRR

:eek:

Diana

Even if you bring all your paperwork, there isn't much they can do to provide you with an item, such as flowers, on short notice. But it is nice that you have paperwork there in case they say you didn't pay for an open bar or something.

I just glad that I noticed that they left it off...at least now I can plan to bring them...instead of showing up and and finding out and being pissed off!!

Why they can't tell me where the wedding is going to be at is making me mad too!!

Diana

I faxed all my documents to Royal Romance and the guy called me twice and e-mailed me once to tell me that I was missing one thing on the paperwork so it could not be processed. I re-faxed them a week later and still have not heard a word from them. When I called, they said they had everything they needed - but still no communication from anyone. I can see I'm going to be frustrated with their service.

get use to it!

Thanks to this board..I was ready for it!!

I am in the final stage and they still are saying that I don't have all info..I reviewed what I sent..and I do...not sure why they can't get there crap together...how much are they paying these people..from the service..and lack of it..it seems like they are paid low..or they just suck!

Oh well..at least I was warned!

Diana

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having the same problems with RR. You talk to a different person each time and their customer service skills / professionalism is REALLY bad. The girl I spoke to today just gave me one word answers, so I had to fish with different questions to get a full picture of what I need to do and what to expect (which I still dont know!) All she kept saying was, "so you want to book your reception now?" and I would say, "NO. I would just like to ask some questions about the reception, etc." Then she says, "so we can go ahead and book your reception." jesus......you would think booking something like this they would have better staff and make the experience a little more personable.

I dont know my location or wedding time yet. My wedding is April 7th on Grand Cayman beach.

Does anyone know what the ADD ONS are like, like the flowers, arch way, etc?? They also told me they dont do ANY decorating and no chairs. I said, "so we just walk up on a beach and there you are?" she said, "yes." I said, "so it doesnt even look like a wedding spot?" she said, "Yes."

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Archived