Roll Call, NCL Jewel, Feb 1st 2008

Aldo Ray

Chris

You must be a hoot! I realize that term dates me. I get the idea that you like to be casual but the fact that the thought of dressing up makes you cringe is funny. You and Jason must be fun guys.

I see that there are many hits to this thread but many are not responding. Welcome aboard guys and sign in.;)

Thanks for the compliments :)

I am an odd cookie when it comes to being introverted/extroverted. People who know me absolutly can not believe that I am so shy and timid when meeting new people. I HATE it. Once I warm up to someone I can be the life of the party ...

Chris

You are not an "odd cookie" when it comes to meeting new people. Or at least I hope not as I am the same way. Many of us are not comfortable starting a conversation with strangers. I can remember walking into many a FOD gathering where it appeared that everyone already knew each other but after a few minutes and a cocktail or two it was great. Some people are just more outgoing then others but once we warm up .....watch out! ;)

Hi guys

We got another 4 inches of snow and this is very unusual for us. We seldom get enough to cover the grass but this winter has been different. I guess the weather has been unusual for most of the country.

It's time to start laying out some clothes and see what needs to go to the cleaners. In just 13 days I will be able to escape this arctic weather for 14 days of warm sunshine.;)

YIKES is right! What horrible wind chills you are having. I try not to listen to the weather forecast as I figure ignorance is bliss but it was terribly cold to go out and shop today. Earlier the sun was out and that at least made you feel better but this afternoon the clouds rolled in and so did I. Time to light a fire in the fireplace and dream of caribbean breezes.;)

Hi Guys

I took a bunch of shirts to the cleaners this morning so I guess I am starting to get ready to pack. I broke my rule and listened to the weather report and we are supposed to dip to a minus 2 tonight and then get up to the high 40's by Sun. This weather has been bizarre. Our thread has gotten often quiet.;)

Archived