Which restaurants on Pearl and Jewel cost extra?

Tropical Fish Biz

Though a little leary about NCL due to the bashing it receives on various boards, the Freestyle approach intrigues me. Princess is our line of choice right now and we are traditionalists when it comes to dining. We feel we get better service when the waiter gets to know you, but I'm considering trying something different. (I know...from one extreme to the other;) )

Anyway, I'd like to know which restaurants on the Pearl and the Jewel are included in the price of the cruise and which ones cost extra. Also, interested in hearing about food quality and service in the different venues.

from what I recall the two main restaurants are free as well as the buffet, mamas, tangos and the great outdoors. The grill area near the pool is also free. Teppenyaki, chin chin, cagney's and la bistro as well as the sushi have a cover charge. I have all them menus and prices but they are in my luggage, we are staying one night post cruise in miami but when I get home I will post them, probably on webshots. Ann

Archived