Beach towel from Radiance of the Seas

sunchasers64

My DH and I went on Radiance back in '03. I purchased a beach towel at that time and loved it because it was actually the Radiance on the towel. Silly me decided to take it to the lake with us. To make a long story short, it flew out of the boat and is now at the bottom of Ft. Gibson Lake. I don't see us being back on Radiance any time soon. Any chance any of you sailing on her soon would pick one up for me? I'll send you money in advance.......

Needless to say, my Carnival beach towel now stays at home. :o

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My DH and I went on Radiance back in '03. I purchased a beach towel at that time and loved it because it was actually the Radiance on the towel. Silly me decided to take it to the lake with us. To make a long story short, it flew out of the boat and is now at the bottom of Ft. Gibson Lake. I don't see us being back on Radiance any time soon. Any chance any of you sailing on her soon would pick one up for me? I'll send you money in advance.......

Needless to say, my Carnival beach towel now stays at home. :o

What a great idea and I am so sorry you lost yours. If I were going on the Radiance I would gladly get you one! I think I will start collecting them too. Thank you for the idea and I hope someone will get one for you. Go to their Roll Call and ask, I am sure someone would get one for you.

Archived