Triumph

lmondrop

Highseaslover - Don't miss the adult comedy shows.....we were in absolute stiches! Also the magic show was amazing! We were left in complete disbelief the whole time! The food was amazing every day...I was never dissapointed. We rolled right off the ship on Saturday morning from everything we had eaten.....

The entire ship was just gorgeous....I mean the lighting the decorations everything.....there is MORE than enough space in the cabins to put your clothes away....I mean I packed like as if I was going away for two weeks and I still had space left over....Our cabin steward wasn't all that great...nothing to write home about....but the service elsewhere was great.

Just in short a few things.....for you guys to know...I will be more detailed on my review.

Let me know if you have any other questions.. =)

I'm glad that after all you went through, you still had a good time. We sail on the Truimph on the 18th and I'm waiting with baited breath! :D

Awww thanks.....I can only wish you the best time ever on the Triumph and I hope you enjoy her as much as I did....you are going to tear up the day you have to get off her....Now I'm back at work and I feel so sad....I'm wishing I would be taking the elevator up the Lido for a quick bite to eat and a beer! But then reality strikes and I'm back in my office working away until the next cruise ;)

We were looking at this cruise as a little pre-cruise to the one we are planning on taking on the Valor in January with our 50% discount! So it all works out in the end!

Archived