Tell Me About: Glory Connecting 2334/2336

Doug&Suzy-Q

Hi Lucy's Mom - We had connecting rooms on the Conquest on the Riviera Deck (Conquest and Glory are identical floor plans) - anyway, a connecting room is the way to go! It is a larger room because it has to have room for the door to swing open so that is a plus! We had rooms 1252 and 1256 that connected. I think you are going to be pleasantly surprised! Enjoy your cruise!

2334 is an inside cabin 2336 is an oceanview cabin--these two cabins do NOT connect.

Connecting cabins can be seen on the deck plans with a little white arrow thing between each cabin.

there is a door located down by the window that allows you to move about from room to room.

On the deck plan your connecting room will need to have a * in with the number. The cabins that have no symbol will not hold your family of 5.

The cabins are not bigger. the door swings at the foot of the bed.

Whew-- thats better.

The spirit class ships have very few balcony cabins that connect to an inside cabin-- huge savings for a family of 5..there are 2 such conenctions on each deck of balconies--- so there is only 6 conencting cabins of this on each spirit class ship--keep that in mind if you ever travel on one

• 3 years later...
I know it is an old thread, but I will be in cabin 2336 on the Glory next month, and I was wondering if you posted some pictures of it.

How was the cabin? Noise? Window? etc...

Thanks!!!

Lucy's Mom has not been back to CC since 2008.

your cabin will look similair to this.

541115898DGAOrk_th.jpg

the connecting door will be down where this guys feet are. If you are not using the connecting door that door will stay locked

Lucy's Mom has not been back to CC since 2008.

your cabin will look similair to this.

541115898DGAOrk_th.jpg

the connecting door will be down where this guys feet are. If you are not using the connecting door that door will stay locked

Thanks Serene.

It's our first Oceanview and I just wanted to know how it was...

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived