2444 on Victory

Deb1113

I was booked on 2216 on the Victory in Sept. (and was happy that I had two portholes), but I read on these threads about 2444 and how it was so large with picture windows. I just went to the Carnival website and saw that 2444 was now available (it wasn't when I originally booked). I changed my reservation, but now after reading more threads about that cabin, I'm concerned about the noise issue. Was it smart of me to make this change or should I change back to 2216 (if possible). Thanks.

I had a cabin booked on the Liberty. After careful consideration I changed my mind and booked a regular cabin.

Based on reviews--- MORE people will complain about the cabin then tell you good things.. For me-- I wasnt taking the chance.

We did indeed have smooth sailings.

IF you hit rough waters the vibrations can be a bit much. The ship will go faster so the thrusters will work harder. You will get the vibrations pulling in and leaving port. Its a little shuddering.

IF you sail with calm seas your cabin will be smooth sailing.

The question is --- you can save a conderable amount of money if you want to take the chance.

(notice on the new splendor that Carnival now has redirected these cabins to be cat 6B--- no way would I pay the going rate for a 6B for these rooms on the aft.

Archived