? Boston to Bermuda 2009

ndavis7515

I have read somewhere that this year's Boston to Bermuda will be the last voyage for the NCL Dream. What does this mean for the Boston to Bermuda run for 2009? Will there be a NCL ship making the trip? If so, what ship will it be? Will it still be going to St. George?

Thanks

While not necessary up for booking yet, per this press release, the Norwegian Spirit will sail the Boston to Bermuda itinerary for NCL in 2009. It will be docking at King's Wharf vs St. George.

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pressroom/pressRelease.html?storyCode=PR_110707

In time for the 2009 season, Bermuda will add an extension to the existing pier at King's Wharf, which will allow it to dock two ships. Here's a drawing of the new King's Wharf configuration.

Dockyardplans.jpg

Thank you for your quick response.

I knew about the expansion of the dockyard pier since we were there on the NCL Crown in 2006 it was evident. I know there was some talk at one point about widing the "cut" but it wasn't approved.

I am sorry to hear about that. I enjoyed docking at St. George. Being from New England I doubt I will make the trip to take the Majesty from the other ports, but who knows.

Archived