Question for previous P of A cruiser

the cruise is on

Are there laundromats on the Pride of America? Or, does the ship have a reasonably priced laundry service? We plan to arrive in Hawaii early, and we will have a 2 1/2 year old with us. I'm not sure we can bring enough clothes to keep her in clean clothes for 2 weeks. Thanks for your help.

There isn't a laundromat on the PofAm. I'm not sure how much laundry service is. We went to a laudromat (sp?) on Kauai on Thursday night of our cruise. There are laundromats on every island and they can be found quite easily. We went late at night when we were docked overnight. You could do the same on Maui as not to interrupt the fun during the day.

hawaiilvr had a great idea about the late night laundrymat service. We did not use it (we washed in the bath room the couple of things we needed). As has been said, there is no self service laundrymat, but they do offer the service. From what I recall, the prices seemed to be in the $2-4 per article of clothing or something like that. I think someone posted a picture of the price sheet, but I cannot find it now. I will keep looking.

Archived