Anything You Ever Needed to Know About Carnival FREEDOM

kiffrig

Try to get him to go the deals are amazing on NCL they seem to give these amazing prices from time to time...what better way to try something without even having to spend a lot? Atleast if something goes wrong you don't have to say "I spent all this money for this?

The biggest cost is airfare. :( I actually do think the airfare was more than a 7 day on one of NCL's ships over Tgiving week. I don't remember which one.

If it had been Carnival, he probably would have been more enthused. He/we were not as happy with Princess or HAL as with Carnival, so it's hard to get him to consider yet another line! But in my mind - every cruise is great!

The biggest cost is airfare. :( I actually do think the airfare was more than a 7 day on one of NCL's ships over Tgiving week. I don't remember which one.

If it had been Carnival, he probably would have been more enthused. He/we were not as happy with Princess or HAL as with Carnival, so it's hard to get him to consider yet another line! But in my mind - every cruise is great!

Exactly....I don't mind the Cruise Line much because I can take things from each Cruise Line that I enjoy and wish others had. Airfare can be pricy specially since now we have to pay for baggages.

Have a great cruise! I will also be on the cruise after yours.:D Have a great New Years!!!

Rufus, I asked anyone that could to please post the capers, and menus on the Jan 3 thread. If you could do that, I would love it. We are leaving on the 2nd so it would have to be from the ship (too expensive) or from someone that would only be on the Dec. 28 cruise and not the B2B. Let me know if you can do this and if not I will re post on your thread and try to find someone. Thanks no matter which way it goes.

If you are in Ft. Lauderdale early or late and have transportation, go to Texas Hold 'em BBQ on Sunrise Blvd.

Lenny Halliday is the 'fill in' CD, as Todd is vacationing in California..:) Lenny is good!:p

We had a great time on the Freedom 6 night to Key West, Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios last week..! :cool:

Made it to each POC with no problem!!:D Nice, relaxing cruise..

As someone else suggested, peruse the boards on CC and you'll find a number of pictures of the Freedom. As far as what to expect, expect to have a great time, good food, and a relaxing cruise! I have seen lots of posts complaining about the decor. So, maybe it is a bit extreme in places. I'll find out when I board on January 3rd! Our mantra is to not expect either the Ritz-Carlton or the Red Roof Inn when we cruise and we have never had a bad one! Cruises are for relaxing, not measuring expectations. "Chill" is the word! In our 12 years of patronizing Carnival, we have NEVER been disappointed with the ships, the service, or the food.

So, in 11 days and 21 hours I will experience the Freedom...but who's counting???

As someone else suggested, peruse the boards on CC and you'll find a number of pictures of the Freedom. As far as what to expect, expect to have a great time, good food, and a relaxing cruise! I have seen lots of posts complaining about the decor. So, maybe it is a bit extreme in places. I'll find out when I board on January 3rd! Our mantra is to not expect either the Ritz-Carlton or the Red Roof Inn when we cruise and we have never had a bad one! Cruises are for relaxing, not measuring expectations. "Chill" is the word! In our 12 years of patronizing Carnival, we have NEVER been disappointed with the ships, the service, or the food.

So, in 11 days and 21 hours I will experience the Freedom...but who's counting???

Come on over to our thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=17403286#post17403286

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello there, Just returned from the Freedom last week! Had a blast!! Todd is back as CD and is a Hoot.. Make sure if they do the bar crawl/end at Lido deck party, do it!! We had so much fun to be sober!! LOL

I didn't see any Rot. Chix. but with so much other food around, I could have missed it..

Archived