VIDEO JACKS on ZENITH for DVD PLAYER

West Side Story

I can't answer for the Zenith I don't remember. BUT I do suspect they are all the same brand. These TV's had video and left and right audio jacks on the front on the century and Milli. Please tell me what you find after you return from your voyage.

FF

You may wish to go to your local electronics barn or Radio Shack and buy something called an "RF Modulator".

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=2181624#long_descr

What you do is: 1. Plug your DVD's three cables (red, white, yellow) into the corresponding jacks on the RF modulator, and; 2. Plug the coax cable from the back of the TV into the coax jack on the RF mod, and 3. Plug in the RF mod into the power switch. You will need to remember to buy one short section of coax cable when you buy the modulator.

Seriously, although it sounds complicated, it took longer to type these instructions than to do it. If still in doubt, ask the pimply teenager who is the electronics expert to show you how to do it, and after they roll their eyes suitably, you will see that it takes less than 30 secs to set up the TV to watch DVD's. Have fun on your cruise.

Archived