I could sit on hold and get the run around, or........

I could just post my question here.

We are going on the Grandeur January 26th with a big family group of about 30. I am planning a video presentation and am hoping to get to use one of the conference rooms to do it in. Who should I talk to about scheduling that? Is it too late? The whole group booked with a TA except hubby and me. We booked right through RC. I can have the format on DVD and bring a laptop or portable DVD player to play it on, but obviously, we'll need a room big enough and a screen to project it up onto.

HELP!!!!!

I could just post my question here.

We are going on the Grandeur January 26th with a big family group of about 30. I am planning a video presentation and am hoping to get to use one of the conference rooms to do it in. Who should I talk to about scheduling that? Is it too late? The whole group booked with a TA except hubby and me. We booked right through RC. I can have the format on DVD and bring a laptop or portable DVD player to play it on, but obviously, we'll need a room big enough and a screen to project it up onto.

HELP!!!!!

We did something similar on one of our cruises. We gathered everyone's pictures from the cruise, put them on one laptop, and then asked the maitre 'd if there was a room available to have a showing. He took care of everything. He provided the room and screen and asked if there was anything else we needed. I believe this was on the Radiance.

This sounds like a great idea, maybe for the last night of the cruise....download everyones pics and play them back...but exactly how do you do it? How do you project them onto a screen? I do have a digital camera and a laptop but no portable dvd player, and not sure hubby will want to take the laptop anyway. Help?

Archived