McKinley Princess Talkeetna shuttle times

me429sb

We're booked on a Princess cruisetour in August 2008 and will be staying one night at the McKinley Princess lodge. I'm trying to fit a flightseeing trip into out itinerary and woukld like to use the Toursaver coupon for the 7pm Talkeetna Air Taxi flight. Does anyone know how late the shuttles from Talkeetna back to the McKinley Princess run? Are there any after 9pm? I'd hate to book the flight and then find out there was no way to get back to the lodge!!

Michelle

Welcome to CC.

I know you are in Australia but the best answer to your question will be either by contacting the hotel directly or waiting until late May/June when others have returned from first-hand experience this year. What happened last year is not always a good indication of what might happen this year. And you would hate to book an expensive tour like that based on second-hand information that might be incorrect. Then you lose your money. Definitely a question for the hotel, even if someone chimes in with experiences from last year.

John

Archived