I-4 closed between Orlando and Tampa

ashtyn

I just wanted to make sure that anybody traveling between Orlando and Tampa knows about this. There was a terrible accident yesterday that involved 70 vehicles and some of the tractor trailers actually burned into the asphalt. There are several routes to get around the area but please take additional time

I just wanted to make sure that anybody traveling between Orlando and Tampa knows about this. There was a terrible accident yesterday that involved 70 vehicles and some of the tractor trailers actually burned into the asphalt. There are several routes to get around the area but please take additional time

Good Job! They do hope to open the road this morning, but it is still foggy and smokey!

I know this stretch of road well.....we use it everytime we travel between Busch Gardens Tampa and the Kissimmee area. When the sun is shining, the roads are great but when it rains on this highway - visibility is terrible.

It reminds me of traveling across the Bay Bridge Tunnel - very overcast and usually very foggy.

Archived