Urgent Need S&S Help!!!!

QTPieRye

Originally I had planned on putting $250 cash on my S&S account for the week and then add money as needed. Now I have decided to go ahead and put my CC down for the deposit. I have read so many threads in the past and wanted to know this:

If I put $250.00 on my S&S account, will Carnival run the charges through on a daily basis or just the total at the end? Let's say I spend $150.00 within the first 24 hours ($70.00 tips + spending), will they process that amount and then authorize another $100.00 hold? Same thing for everyday after that? Or will they just charge one lump sum at the end of the cruise????

If you secure your S&S account with a credit card, they will pre-authorize an initial amount, then pre-authorize each days charges on the following morning. They will charge the final bill total in one lump sum at the end of the cruise.

I just got back from the 9/5/04-9/12/04 Conquest and not a single thing has shown up on my credit card yet. As tef43 said, they will pre-authorize it but nothing shows up until they put the lump sum on at the end. Let me know if you have any last minute questions I might be able to answer! You can email me at Em6554@aol.com

Archived