Brimstone Fort- help

SocrRiss18

Hello everyone,

Theres 5 of us, and we're planning on doing an atv tour in st. kitts. We'll be there from 8:00am-6:00pm, and the atv tour should only take 3-4 hours.

We would like to maybe see the Brimstone Fort before or after. I heard its a 25 minutes ride from the cruise ship port, and that we could probably see the whole thing within an hour. Just wondering if we should book a tour to this and if anyone had any recommendations on tour guides... or if we should grab a cab and do it ourselves. Anyone know how much a cab would cost for 5 people?

Thanks! Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

We just sailed with Carnival and did the Ship Tour but there were plenty of Taxi Drivers once you crossed the entrance from the Pier.

If you don't think a sneek peak will spoil you trip you can review my Webshots link, which includes a short video clip of the Fortress. http://community.webshots.com/user/CanukCruisers

Canuk

we did the Brimstone tour last year. We just grabbed a cab at the port and went, i believe it was $10 a person, our cabby waited a the fort when we toured, probably took us 2 hrs and then had a cheap beer and pop at the fort. it was fun and quite a winding road up to the fort, i cant remember the cost of the entry but a funny thing happened the cabby collected the money and gave it to the gate man and the gate man handed the cabby the brochures with a bit of money in it. whether that was a thanks for bringing people or his cut on the gate i am not sure but we thought we had a good deal.

we did the Brimstone tour last year. We just grabbed a cab at the port and went, i believe it was $10 a person, our cabby waited a the fort when we toured, probably took us 2 hrs and then had a cheap beer and pop at the fort. it was fun and quite a winding road up to the fort, i cant remember the cost of the entry but a funny thing happened the cabby collected the money and gave it to the gate man and the gate man handed the cabby the brochures with a bit of money in it. whether that was a thanks for bringing people or his cut on the gate i am not sure but we thought we had a good deal.

Archived