Cozumel - worth it?

smittyfen

Actually, after our first visit to Cozumel while on a cruise, we made two land vacations there. It would have been three, but I didn't get to pick the last vacation or we would have gone there again. :(

I'd pick a week (or longer) on Cozumel over a cruise anytime.

Ditto. I can honestly say that I have never felt safer in a vacation destination as I did in Cozumel. Couldn't find our car first night there (and we weren't even drinking that night) walked all over the back streets of San Miguel looking for it at midnight and all we ever heard from the people we walked by was Hola. Would've left the car if we were in St Martin or St Thomas at that hour of the night.:D

Actually, after our first visit to Cozumel while on a cruise, we made two land vacations there. It would have been three, but I didn't get to pick the last vacation or we would have gone there again. :(

I'd pick a week (or longer) on Cozumel over a cruise anytime.

Double Ditto here! Had a great time during our first land vacation in Cozumel, and will be back again later in the year, for sure!!

Been to Mexico 100 times. Cozumel is by far our favorite spot to go. When our cruise substituted Cozumel for Costa Maya, we were excited. You will enjoy this place. The people are great. Maybe a little pushy in the shops, but that is Mexico. It is part of the game. Almost like being in New York. Only real problem is that every cruise ship on earth shows up on the same day:eek:. Never seen the drug issue in this place at all so I would not be worried. Trying to decide renting a jeep and just driving around or taking the ferry over to Playa del Carmen and checking out a couple of places we would like to do a land stay with. You will love this place.;)

Archived