A disembarking question...

drpooh

Hi everyone! This may be a silly question, but can two people in the same party disembark the ship in two separate groups? My fiance would like to leave the ship using the express disembarkation first thing in the morning, because then he can make it to school in time to teach that day. I would prefer to wait until the last group to make it easier to meet up on the pier with my parents, who are getting on the ship for the next cruise when I get off. This way my sister can drop my parents off at the pier and pick me up to take me home. Sound possible?

Thanks!

Amy

The disembarknebt number tells you the earlist you can leave the ship.

When we are in a suite we get #1 but we are always the last group to get off. One nice thing is that all the luggage is gone in that area and yours is easy to find....

Ruth & Jim

Hi everyone! This may be a silly question, but can two people in the same party disembark the ship in two separate groups? My fiance would like to leave the ship using the express disembarkation first thing in the morning, because then he can make it to school in time to teach that day. I would prefer to wait until the last group to make it easier to meet up on the pier with my parents, who are getting on the ship for the next cruise when I get off. This way my sister can drop my parents off at the pier and pick me up to take me home. Sound possible?

Thanks!

Amy

You didn't mention if the two of you live together but if so, perhaps he could take your luggage with him and then you wouldn't have to haul your luggage? And create any issues? I don't see why they couldn't work this out somehow...I am traveling with a friend who lives in another state and we are both leaving the same time but if we weren't I would think there would be some way HAL could accomodate that.

Good luck!

Archived