Labadee+New Balance Fitness Path

While looking through a bunch of great photos posted by another CC'er, I saw a sign on one for the New Balance Fitness Path on Labadee. Can anyone give me any more information on this please? Can the path be used for running, and if so, how long is it? Thanks for any information!:)

While looking through a bunch of great photos posted by another CC'er, I saw a sign on one for the New Balance Fitness Path on Labadee. Can anyone give me any more information on this please? Can the path be used for running, and if so, how long is it? Thanks for any information!:)

Didn't see anything like that in August but it seems they're adding things all the time. I expect that in a few years this may grow to a full blown resort which will be a great thing for Haiti.

I guess for those addicted to running, being away from it for a week could be kind of hard and something like this could give them their fix. I was one of those junkies when I was younger. Long time ago. Now the only time I run is to the refrigerator or bathroom.:)

Thanks for your reply Jimmers, I always enjoy reading your posts:) . I'm the only one in my family that does not run. In fact, in high school, my gym teacher referred to me as "a tree." Of course, at that time I was a twig:p, but he definitely meant it in the non-moving, non-athletic sense:rolleyes: .

So, has anyone actually been on this path? Does it exist?:confused:

Archived