Just got off the Celebrity Summitt

jobythebay

We BG/JG (see login name) have been on Summit, Millie, and Constellation. As far as we are concerned they are the best ships on the ocean. We have a Med trip on Summit scheduled in September this year. We have never had a bad trip with them yet and don't expect to but, anything is possible. Sort of makes you want to go on another Millie class ship! If you have any questions about anywhere we've been (see signature) I'll also be happy to answer them for you. We're just down the road in CT. Happy cruising! :D

We BG/JG (see login name) have been on Summit, Millie, and Constellation. As far as we are concerned they are the best ships on the ocean. We have a Med trip on Summit scheduled in September this year. We have never had a bad trip with them yet and don't expect to but, anything is possible. Sort of makes you want to go on another Millie class ship! If you have any questions about anywhere we've been (see signature) I'll also be happy to answer them for you. We're just down the road in CT. Happy cruising! :D

Hi Jo

Glad you had a great time. I have to wait till 1/09 (Mercury eastbound) to do this long anticpated trip.

Did you stay on the ship during the PC transit? or one of the Panama excursions? I'm interested in pro's and cons of transit on ship or alternative like ferry?

What other excursions did you do - either ships or on your own?

Many on my roll call thread for our upcoming cruise on the Summit in five days are concerned because of two posts having been made on this board about a severe bedbug infestation onboard the ship that the crew is keeping mum about. Can you share any knowledge or experience that you gained first hand regarding this matter?

It would also be nice to have your opinions on the food, service and enforcement of the dress code that you experienced. I am assuming that these items will be roughly the same between your cruise and ours, considering the distance between them being only one week. Of course, there is always the possibility of everything changing due to the itinerary change, now that the ship will be sailing the Southern Caribbean.

Archived