Pack n Play in Gem Mini Suite?

Help! Still trying to figure out how we're going to work our sleeping arrangements on our 3/1 sailing (family of 4). Has anyone used a pack n play in a Jewel class mini suite? By looking at the stateroom diagrams, just can't quite picture a good place for it. I'm wondering if it's time to try the "big boy bed" and buy some of those travel bedrails. Also, will 2 adults sleep comfortably on the pull-out if we have the kids in the main sleeping area?

Thanks in advance for any tips you can provide!

Christine

When we sailed on the Sun a few years back, my DD slept in the truddle bed. It was the sofa next to the bed that turned into a truddle bed. She was 2 at the time, so I was a little worried that she might fall, but she was fine. It was not as high as a regular bed, and we just put the extra sofa pillows on the floor in case she would fall. She was really excited to sleep in a 'big' girl bed...

Maybe you can find out if the mini-suite has something like this or a truddle.

Grace

In the Dawn mini suite (and I am assuming they are all the same), the sofa bed opens flat. It is not a pull out. Therefore, the back goes down and is against the wall. It really is not wide enough for two adults but, would hold two children easily. Put the little one on the inside next to the wall and you should have no porblem.

• 2 weeks later...

when the sofa bed is open you wont have enough place for the park ! maybe if the sofa is not open you will be able to open the park ! and the sofa is not good for 2 adults (only one because the sofa bed is small and short !

Archived