Just off the Glory

gunnywife

We were on the cruise with you, and agree somewhat about the shows. We saw the first production show and we were not impressed so didn't go to the second one. A couple of the comedians were pretty good, but we didn't care for the one who had the disability, was it multiple sclerosis? I can't remember for sure, but we didn't think he was funny at all so didn't go to his adult show the following night.

We thought the food was really good. I was actually amazed when I ordered filet mignon and prime rib medium rare and that was exactly the way they were prepared. I was impressed. :) We ate in the dining room every night and there were only a couple of things we didn't care for, everything else was wonderful. I loved the fries at the grille! And the fish 'n chips were great too! And there's nothing like room service in the morning to deliver coffee, croissants, smoked salmon and cream cheese to enjoy on the balcony!

You thought there were a lot of kids, I thought the opposite. Maybe we just didn't see many, I don't know. But we saw very few of them, compared to other cruises we've been on. And all were well behaved.

We loved sailing on the Glory, and it was the smoothest cruise we've ever been on. We actually had to try and feel the motion, there was so little of it the entire cruise.

Do you remember which levels the laundry facilities were on? Or is there a laundry room on each floor?

Thanks

jcg -- i found this

it's a pdf file on unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Carnival_Glory

so- since it's a pdf, i couldnt copy/paste

Laundry room lists is page 2 far right column.

http://unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/images/5/5a/Carnival_Glory.pdf

seems there are quite a few.

Decks 1,2,6,7,8, & 9

**edited to add.... whoopie, they are very close by my room, just the other side of the elevators. I'll be using them for sure.

How were the seas???

I hear it's really rough right now. Getting nervous for our cruise next week.

The roughness of the seas changes from day to day, even hour to hour. I wouldn't worry about it. Generally you don't feel much even on pretty rough seas. If you worry about it though, you might psyche yourself into seasickness. It's all mental.

Archived