Serenade ?

Toodang

Thanks Sue. I have 1554 but I would like to get 1600 It's booked for the date that my DH and I will be sailing. I just wanted a second opinion. Do you think that I should put my name on a waitlist for it?

Bonnie

Thanks Sue. I have 1554 but I would like to get 1600 It's booked for the date that my DH and I will be sailing. I just wanted a second opinion. Do you think that I should put my name on a waitlist for it?

Bonnie

You would be happy with 1554 also. We had the same position room on the 8th deck and it was fantastic. Very convenient and we saw a ton of wildlife from the balcony.

If you can put your name in for the other, but you will be extremely happy with what you have.

We just did Alaska in August and if you want to see pictures click on the link in my signature.

Thanks again Sue. I like the idea of being in the middle of the ship. We had an aft on the Vision last November and we loved it. I was just wondering if we should do an aft again on the Serenade.

Bonnie

Thanks again Sue. I like the idea of being in the middle of the ship. We had an aft on the Vision last November and we loved it. I was just wondering if we should do an aft again on the Serenade.

Bonnie

It is one of those flip the coin things.:D

Archived