Tickets for sold out cruises? How to find?

Purple Tessa

Hi all,

Do tickets ever become available at last minute for sold out cruises? If so what's best way to find them? We are booked on POAl out of Honolulu on February 13 and It's sold out but we have friends who've decided they REALLY want to go. Any hints appreciated!

Some TA's have purchased(and I mean purchased as in paid for) a block of rooms and may have their own inventory or have pre reserved group rooms that they have not turned back and are left unsold. I disagree with the poster above, the only way to find these is to go to the various TA websites and put in your cruise and see if availability comes up. You may call NCL when a TA turns back a not sold group room or when someone cancels but if the cruise is sold out it may be cheaper to find these at the TA if you can.

The group ones will normally be sold at the pre agreed group rate, the ones the TA has purchased can be sold at any price the TA wants.

Some TA's have purchased(and I mean purchased as in paid for) a block of rooms and may have their own inventory or have pre reserved group rooms that they have not turned back and are left unsold. I disagree with the poster above, the only way to find these is to go to the various TA websites and put in your cruise and see if availability comes up. You may call NCL when a TA turns back a not sold group room or when someone cancels but if the cruise is sold out it may be cheaper to find these at the TA if you can.

The group ones will normally be sold at the pre agreed group rate, the ones the TA has purchased can be sold at any price the TA wants.

Unsold Group space is recalled by the cruiseline at a certain date. Usually prior to final payment. The OP might try to waitlist space.

Archived