Shore Excursions, any joy yet?

BJC

Greetings All from “Down Under”,:)

What was the outcome from all the posts on the lack of information, and ability to book Shore Excursions, has anyone had any joy contacting Celebrity / Azamara to find out what is going on?

I know our cruise on Journey in October is a bit of a way off, but one would have thought that they would have gotten their act together by now, or am I expecting too much?

Regards, Bruce

Hi Bruce,

All Azamara shore and land excursions will be post on mid-February. I called them in the morning to get some information for my 16-day Western and Northern Europe Itinerary on the Journey ... I hope it will help you.

Greetings,

Joel

Hi!

I had a problem booking a tour for a Feb sailing. Web site for tours wasn't working and I was frustrated.

I called Azamara, was directed to Resolutions and explained that I was unable to book and being timed out every five minutes. The person I spoke to said there was a problem with the computer system, directed me directly to Shorex.com; I entered the tour I wanted and had a confirmation within 12 hours.

So, the system is not perfect yet, but they are responding to consumer concerns.

murphysmum;)

Archived