Mariner 6208

man3fan

Does anyone have any comments on stateroom 6208 on the Mariner?

It looks like a bigger room, and is on the very front of the ship.

Hubby and I are thinking about this room. This will be our 2nd cruise-(1st on Carnival Glory on bottom deck w/window.

We would apprecitate any comments before we book this room.

I'll be happy to see some replies - because I"m booked right next to that on my Sept cruise. The few pictures I've seen look nice. It IS a long walk to the elevators and everything else that we will want - but I think that'll be okay. It'll be good exercise to offset all that food we're going to eat.

If you do go with this room - be sure to post a comment about how you liked or disliked it.

I think that you are the one that emailed me:) .I did not stay in that room we actually got room 7506. We did book that one but we changed o cabin 7506.I am very glad that we did switch as 7506 was a really big room..

You will hear alot if the seas are rough but it is worth it though because the room is very spacious.

I am sorry i could not help you with the room you want t know about but we did have that one booked but when the other became availible we jumped all over it.

Archived