Any Solo Cruisers In the Washington DC Area?

dnice1979

Just wondering if there are any solo cruisers who are in my neck of the woods.

I live in Washington, DC but I am so spolied to cruising alone. Cruising solo is the best I can't believe that I waited so long to try makes me wich that I started traveling solo years ago.

But better late the never. If there are any in this area stop by and introduce yourself.:)

dnice1979,

I too am in the DC Metro area. I have traveled solo for many years, but in November did my first solo cruise.

Well it is nice to meet a fellow solo cruiser in the area. When is your next solo cruise. Mine is in December I don't really count this as a solo cruise because one of the friends I met on my last cruise are sharing a room together.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi from another solo cruiser from DC!

I leave on my next solo cruise in just a few weeks. It's just a short 4-day cruise on RCCL's Sovereign of the Seas. I love the freedom to do what I want when I want when I cruise solo. I've taken many other vacations solo, but I find that cruising is especially solo friendly.

Hi from another solo cruiser from DC!

I leave on my next solo cruise in just a few weeks. It's just a short 4-day cruise on RCCL's Sovereign of the Seas. I love the freedom to do what I want when I want when I cruise solo. I've taken many other vacations solo, but I find that cruising is especially solo friendly.

Nice to meet you. I don't go on my next solo adventure until December:confused:

Archived