Carnival Liberty wedding on Nov 2008

Am starting to help plan my sister's wedding on board

Carnival Liberty in November 2008. We just made cabin reservations, and now the next call will be with wedding planner on the Liberty. She plans to get married in port of Miami before ship sails for Western Caribbean. Right now there are 18 guests sailing, and perhaps 10 non-sailing guests. We are pretty excited, have already mailed out the first newsletter. I welcome any feedback, comments, opinions and if there are anyone out there sailing on November 8, would love to hear from you. I'm sure as we progress with the planning, I would have tons of questions. Thank you all. - sister of soon to be mrs. k :)

• 4 months later...

Congratulations!!! You must be pretty excited. My sister and future brother in law were able to do a ship visit last month, they were pretty excited, she was not able to spend much time on the ship, they "played" travel agents and were treated to sit down lunch. But at least she got an idea of the ship, she said it was gorgeous. If you can share the details of your wedding, we would appreciate very much.

Again, thank you, and have a wonderful wedding and of course honeymoon!!!

Hey there! I am getting married July 26, 2008 on the Liberty! We are getting married in the port of Miami and going to enjoy the rest of the cruise as our honeymoon!! We have 12 guests and they are all sailing. Is your WC Jenny? She has already confirmed our time and place. The ceremony is going to be in the Tapestry room at 1pm, and the reception in the disco because we got the DJ! I will be sure and let you know how it went!! :D

Archived