Just booked our first 7 day!

david08

We booked my first 7 day cruise today. I have been on a couple 3 & 5 day cruises all on Fantasy Class ships (Fantasy, Sensation, Inspiration x2)

We are sailing on 1/4/2009 on the Carnival Triumph. It is also our first ship not in the Fantasy Class....SO EXCITED!! It will be the half way point of my cruises for Platinuim!!

You will LOVE it! Congrats.

Our first cruise was on Triumph's sister ship (Victory) and we've been addicted every since. Did one cruise shorter than 7 days, and it was fun, but you will just love the week-long cruise.

Time to get that countdown clock started....

My first cruise was a 4 nighter on Ecstasy. I didn't want to go longer because I was afraid I wouldn't like it....can you believe that???

From then on it was 7 nights for me!!! Although a shorter one is better than nothing!!!

Enjoy your cruise!!

We booked my first 7 day cruise today. I have been on a couple 3 & 5 day cruises all on Fantasy Class ships (Fantasy, Sensation, Inspiration x2)

We are sailing on 1/4/2009 on the Carnival Triumph. It is also our first ship not in the Fantasy Class....SO EXCITED!! It will be the half way point of my cruises for Platinuim!!

You will love the 7 night cruise, the only problem is after a few of them 7 nights isn't long enough either!

Terri

Archived