Triumph - 6461 9A

Jules7226

I decided today that I wanted to change our 8A balcony stateroom to a 9A aft balcony. Has anyone stayed in this cabin?? If so does anyone have any pictures? I've tried searching but don't come up with anything for that particular cabin......:)

I decided today that I wanted to change our 8A balcony stateroom to a 9A aft balcony. Has anyone stayed in this cabin?? If so does anyone have any pictures? I've tried searching but don't come up with anything for that particular cabin......:)

Was there a 9A available so close to your sailing? I too would have snapped it up ;) !!

Yep, and it was only an extra $300 so I just had to try it out. I'm afraid that I'll be hooked from what I hear though.:D

You won't regret getting this cabin...We had the same cabin only on the Destiny...Well worth the extra $300...You will definitely be hooked.

You won't regret getting this cabin...We had the same cabin only on the Destiny...Well worth the extra $300...You will definitely be hooked.

Thanks Dotte, we can't wait! Only about an hour after I upgraded, the price went up almost $100 so I was glad that I did it when I did. :p

Archived