Tenders from Splendour to Villefranche

Hi

I have seen a couple posts about this but every time I search I get a million posts about the tender beef someone got on their trip, LOL.

I am trying to guesstimate what time to meet our tour guide in Villefranche. He told me to plan on 9AM but then I have seen a post that says you can't even get tickets til 9AM, seemed odd though because another post said they docked around 7AM so why would they make you wait 2 hours?

No clue, so please tell me: If you have been on this cruise, do you remember what day & time tender tickets were available? THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Day 3 - We took the ship tour this day and were one of the first off the ship. Our tour started at 7:30. According to the Daily Planner though Tender tickets are available in the Champagne Terrace Deck 4 beginning at 8:00 a.m.[/quote

Great, thanks!!!

We were on Splendour last year and we are sailing on her again next week. We did a private tour also. We got our tender tickets. I don't remember the time we had, but we just waited until the first group had gone, since that is usually the RCI tours, and then we went and boarded. They did not check to see what boarding time we had. So you should have no problem meeting your tour guide. We are meeting Sylvie at 9 AM the same time we did last year.

Have a good trip

Helen

Thanks Helen,

Although I have faith in Sylvie, my heart had quite a leap when you didn't mentioned exactly when you are going to meet her. Am glad everything is clear. I will definitely say hi to her for you when I see her next Monday. Am sure my friends and I will enjoy her company. Thanks again! We leave tomorrow for Barcelona.

Tanzie, I think your tour guide knows from experience! You don't want to get too stressed trying to get off...remember it's vacation!!!!

I am hoping he does. The more info I get in advance, the less stress I have. :) There are several of us on the tour who haven't met before so I am just trying to get as much info as possible in advance to coordinate our tender travels so that no one is waiting for an extended period of time for others on the tour to get to port.

Tanzi, believe me, I know the stress you are speaking of! I was our family leader (again) for the Splendour with pre- stay in Barcelona. There were 7 of us and I felt very responsible!!!! I hate to say it, but at one point, I think I needed a vacation from our lovely vacation! Try to relax and remember, when something goes right, no one really realizes all you went through to make it perfect...when something goes wrong, there's nothing you can do about it anyway and you tried your best! Have a great one!

Nanette:)

Try to relax and remember, when something goes right, no one really realizes all you went through to make it perfect...when something goes wrong, there's nothing you can do about it anyway and you tried your best! Have a great one!

Nanette:)

Thanks! My group is super appreciative and complimentary, probably because we aren't family, LOL! I like organizing and enjoy the process, I just will feel bad if there is something that I could have prepared for and didn't. When things go wrong out of my control I am ok with it, I get annoyed with myself when things go wrong that I could have anticipated but didn't. Once I am there I am planning to go with the flow. :)

Archived