Which Kids Club?

MinnyMe

My daughter will be turning 3 years old two days into the cruise. I think I have the option of her going into either the Flounders Reef or the Oceaneers Club (?). If that is correct, my question is which one would she be better off in? She is fully potty trained but still at an age where I'm not sure if she would be able to take it upon herself to locate the bathroom and go without any help. I'm also wondering how crazy it gets in the Oceaneers Club -- is it a pretty controlled environment? She is very tiny and petite and I worry about the bigger kids. Any advice?

I would try the Oceaneers club. ( this one is free!). Flounders you have to pay for.

The lab has so many fun things to do. A lot of the characters come and visit. :) Also it is a very controlled environment. It may seem crazy, but there are a bunch of counselors and they are very hands on with the kids.

You are allowed to go in and visit anytime.

There are mini bathroom stalls for the kids and the counselors ask kids if they need to go and I am sure they did bathroom breaks...I never asked, but I am sure they do them. My son was in there for hours at a time. ( He was 4).

In the OC they break the kids up into very small groups. The older groups (5-7's) are typically moved around from the club to the Oceaneer Lab for various activities so it's not super crowded. The counselors are wonderful!

You will be able to check the navigator for the schedule of activities and find out when the characters will be coming to visit.

Archived