Port Canaveral Country Inn & Suites-check in?

mspink98

I just gave the hotel a call, but they weren't much help, so I thought I'd try here. We're staying at Country inn & Suites on Saturday night for one night before we sail on Mariner of the Seas on Sunday. We land in Orlando just after 11, so we should be in the area by 1 or so.

Has anyone had luck checking in prior to the official 4:00 check-in time? I called to ask and they just told me that check-in is at 4, which I understand, I'm just wondering if we should go to the hotel or find something else to occupy ourselves for a few hours. I know they'll probably have a full house the night before, but I imagine most of those people will be checking out for Saturday sailings. Any recent experiences with checking in early at this hotel?

TIA.

I just gave the hotel a call, but they weren't much help, so I thought I'd try here. We're staying at Country inn & Suites on Saturday night for one night before we sail on Mariner of the Seas on Sunday. We land in Orlando just after 11, so we should be in the area by 1 or so.

Has anyone had luck checking in prior to the official 4:00 check-in time? I called to ask and they just told me that check-in is at 4, which I understand, I'm just wondering if we should go to the hotel or find something else to occupy ourselves for a few hours. I know they'll probably have a full house the night before, but I imagine most of those people will be checking out for Saturday sailings. Any recent experiences with checking in early at this hotel?

TIA.

Kate its all about availability. You are right about a pretty full house. I would stop by the hotel. If you room is ready they will give to you. If not they will expedite it knowing you are waiting.

You may want to go to the port for lunch or stroll along the jetty in Jetty park.

Archived