Two Spirit Surprises

tropicaltammy

We sailed on the Spirit Feb 3rd with our 2 teen/tween sons. I had researched this cruise to death prior to sailing and found 2 surprises on board: No Acrobat Family show and the Chocolate Buffet was at 11 pm, not mid-day as previously reported. We privately booked all our own excursions. Feel free to post any questions, and I will try to help!

We will be sailing on the Spirit the end of March and have also booked our own excursions. What time did you arrive in Roatan and what excursions did you do there? Also what did you do in Guatemala? That's the only port we haven't decided what to do. Any information would be greatly appreciated- we are anxiously awaiting our cruise and have been disturbed by all the unpopular reviews........

We were on Feb 3rd, arrived in Roatan @4pm!!!! Very late. Didn't have time for much. In Santo Tomas we did GO WITH GUS! It was the best!!!

Belize with Went with Sea Sports Belize, they also were terrific!!!!

Cozumel we went to Dolphinarius booked through NCL, but next time will book direct.

Have a great time!!

darjensil: Please see my posts in the Ports of Call section. See "Santo Tomas for the Day" under Guatemala. (We hired an independent cab driver and had a day we will cherish forever). They moved my Fins & Flippers review to "Fins and Flippers Island", post #59 under Roatan. (Haven't read a bad thing about F & F except Spirit's short time there). Hope this helps!

Archived