Navigator - Deck 7 or Deck 8?

pringle

Never been on the Navigator, or any cruise, for that matter.

I'm currently booked in Deck 7. Since there is availability, should I change to Deck 8. Or does it make no difference?

I'd like a higher deck so "possibly" we can take the stairs to Adventure Ocean (for 4 year old son) and Windjammer. I am assuming that 4 flights of stairs would be manageable unless they are steep or narrow or hard to climb.

Any other pros or cons of being on either deck? Thanks for your insight!

More personal preference than anything. We like higher decks. Number 9 on voyager class because it is only 2 decks from the windjammer and pool.

If you look at your choices this way, deck 8 is 3 decks away to windjammer and 3 decks away from the promenade, so it is right in the middle of two popular places. Deck 7 leaves you only 2 decks from the promenade but 4 decks from windjammer. based on this I would choose deck 8.

Incomplete information. Cabin position is important also. Would take on the bump first regardless of deck 7 or 8.

Example on Princess we had deck 7 midship on the bump. They tried to upgrade us to deck 8 on the bow. Not an upgrade!

Thanks for both your replies.

Sorry for the incomplete info, but I had already taken that into account in that both cabin locations were similar (sorta near the back elevators).

I will have my cabin deck changed. Thanks!

Archived