Another zip lining question

jean212

• 2 weeks later...

We just returned. Oscar will get you up in the van. The onlly strain is on the van.

Oscar is FANTASTIC! I assume you are doing Tour#2. I will write up our experiance with him later this week. We have been on 9 cruises, this excursion was by far the BEST we have been on.

Lisa

• 2 months later...

I have had rotator cuff surgery, which was not sucessful. That means my right arm has a pretty well full range of motion, but has VERY limited weight bearing ability... I can really only use one arm to lift myself or carry anything over about 5 pounds.( example, I can only get into a high car from the left side where I can use my left arm to pull on the hand holder on the roof). Do you land ON the platforms, or do you have to be able to raise yourself by your arms up at all? I do not want to get stranded, or worse yet be physically hauled around by others!! Thx.

• 2 weeks later...

Muffin,

If you follow directions and keep your knees to your chest you should make the platform, you will really need your stomach muscles for this. But if you do not (as this controls your speed as well), you may stop as I did pretty far away from the platform. Turns out I have no muscles in my arms and seriously could not pull myself any farther in. As embarrassed as I was, I will admit to needing a staff member come and help me....

BTW, the staff was EXCELLENT!

Lisa

Archived