Halloween cruise Oct 26th 2008 R/C freedom of the seas

sdfan

Worst time of year for the Caribbean. Even if there's no hurricane, there's a high probability it will rain most of the time.

I think that's why the singles cruises, group cruises, and theme crusies -- in the Caribbean -- tend to be at that time of year.

Sorry to rain on your halloween.

Fall is great for New England/Canada, the West coast, and Hawaii, though.

Hey now,

Just checking to see if there is anyone out there taking up the high seas for the halloween cruise Oct 26th 2008? The ship looks awesome, and there should be a good time had by all.

I have a different opinion about Oct cruising. I have cruised many, many times in the Carib (East and West) in Oct and it is a great month to cruise. Sure it can rain but it can rain on any cruise and to be honest as a whole I think I have had better luck in Oct than most any month. As a matter of fact I just booked another Oct cruise this week. The reason a lot of singles or solos book in Oct is because Oct is one of the cheapest times of the year to cruise and all the kids are in school. The rule of thumb is, whenever school is in session you can find better rates. I might also add that the Halloween hosted singles cruises from various companies are perhas the most popular and you may want to consider one. Best of luck and this is just my opinion and I am basing it on my many cruise experiences in the Carib in Oct.

• 3 months later...

Theres quite alot of us booking on the cruise! I just got back from a singles trip to cancun and even met some people on that trip already signed up for the cruise too!

I have cruised that ime of the year and have ran into rain a couple times but mostly have had awesome weather. once we even got rerouted to other islands but still had the sun so it was fine lol

well lokking forward to meeting anyone thats on the cruise!

• 2 weeks later...
Worst time of year for the Caribbean. Even if there's no hurricane, there's a high probability it will rain most of the time.

I think that's why the singles cruises, group cruises, and theme crusies -- in the Caribbean -- tend to be at that time of year.

Sorry to rain on your halloween.

Fall is great for New England/Canada, the West coast, and Hawaii, though.

Rain on a Caribbean Cruise is a MUCH better option than sunshine at home.

I will be on the boat (with the singles group) and IF we do get a bit of bad weather it will not slow me down at all.

Let the countdown begin.

John in Denver

This will be a great cruise for singles. A couple of years ago I went on a Princess cruise because I knew the single group was on there and I wanted to observe how it went. The cruise was also a Halloween cruise and everyone in the group had a blast and so did I. I managed to mingle with some of the group although obviously not in their private parties. As stated I think Oct is a great month to cruise and I am on another one this October on the Mariner. Even if it did rain some the Freedom is so big and there is plenty to do inside but honestly other than the usual shower here or there I bet you it ends up being great.

Archived